Socially Distanced - Welcome Back To Music Festival
Elbows out and party in your own space.
Friday - 12pm to 11pm
FROM THE SPECIALS - NEVILLE STAPLE BAND
RODDY RADIATION & THE SKABILLY REBELS (If you know you know)
CALL TO THE FAITHFUL
Saturday - 12pm to 11pm
JUDGE JULES LIVE WITH 10 PIECE BAND
TOM LUMLEY & THE BRAVE LIAISON
SUNDAY - 12pm to 6pm
THE SOFT TONE NEEDLES
EAST ANGLES BRASS
Venue: South Runcton, Norfolk, PE33 0EX
This will be as much a bonafide festival as we can possibly make it.... Amazing live bands, street food, bar, in fact everything you'd expect from festival... but with one big difference, you'll be safely socially distanced.
Festival goers will be allocated their own area for 2 to 6 people. Each socially distanced space includes seating and a standing area.
Tickets can be purchased on their own but must join at least one other ticket purchaser. If you are the lead buyer for your bubble simply pass your unique reference number on to up to 5 others you want to join you. They then simply quote that reference in the notes.
The lead purchaser will be emailed prior to the event with confirmation of your bubble members and will be required to give names and addresses of all members for track & trace. ( this is slightly complicated but just one of the many hoops we have to jump through to keep people safe & allow this event happen). If in doubt don't worry, purchase your ticket and put your query in the notes, we will get in sorted, we are here to help.
Please note there will be no entry after 7pm on Friday & Saturday.
These are First release prices... second release prices will increase.
Strictly limited. Prices are £20 per pitch for a maximum of 6 people.
1. All ticket holders must provide name, address, phone number & email at time of purchase and will also need to prove they are the ticket holder with ID on entry.
2. Patrons will be temperature tested on arrival.
2. Tickets will be purchased in blocks of 2 to 6 with each group allocated their own seated designated area.
3. There will be a strict one way system in place with marked social distancing lines allowing people to make their way to the toilet and purchase food & drink. Vendors will also be offering pre booked table service.
4. There will be numerous hand sanitiser stations and an assistant will be in attendance at the toilets at all times to ensure cleanliness and sanitation and social distance is adhered to.
5. Stewards & security will be constantly monitoring attendees ensuring they adhere to social distancing. Any attendee that persists with breaking our guidelines will be ejected from the event.
6. All attendees will be asked to wear face masks when they leave their designated area.
7. Any person unable to wear a mask will be asked to give details prior to the event and will be issued with an exemption wristband.
8. The bar will operate a one way system paying contactless at one end and collecting drinks from the ’sterile’ area at the other. People wanting to use cash will need to purchase our single use tokens from a separate screened kiosk in a different area where the staff member will constantly sanitise.
9. The compere will constantly remind attendees to abide by the guidelines.
A large LED screen at the side of the stage will regularly show our guidelines.
Signage and markers will cover the whole site.
There are many more guidelines in place to make this a safe and professionally run event.
We appreciate wearing a mask is a choice.... but if you're not prepared to wear one to order your food & drinks and visit the toilet then please choose not to purchase a ticket, it's your choice. We have worked extremely hard to get this event approved and hope the public will work with us to make it a successful one.
Terms & conditions:
* The event operates a zero tolerance drug policy. An amnesty bin will be available for use on entry to the event, this will be your only chance. Beyond this point a ticket holder found with banned illegal substances will be refused entry/ejected without refund.
* The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry if a ticket holder is deemed a risk to other festival goers.
* Yes, last Entry is 7pm (however we can add specific names to a late list if people can't make it for then)
* On entering the marked ‘bar area’ a face covering must be worn.
* Non contact temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the festival. In the unfortunate event of the ticket holder failing this check a full ticket refund will be issued to the individual.
* If the event cannot proceed due to a 2nd lockdown or any further government restrictions, all tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
* Should the event be rescheduled, once the new date has been announce a full refund will be offered if a ticket holder is unable to attend said date.